Local Yokel in Little River
Take a well-deserved one night "break-breather-escape-getaway-woohoo" with your "Significant-O" to disconnect from the grueling grind and reconnect with each other. If your driver’s license reads that you are a local resident of Mendocino County, or one of the other Western Superior Counties (you know who you are - you’re superior) of California, you benefit from this special package at The Cottages at Little River Cove.
For the day’s weary local in need of some celebration of the simpler and perhaps more meaningful things… like each other. That and some mighty fine creature comforts are what we try to include in this charming bungalow..
The Little River House is an authentic historical one-room redwood bungalow with built in sleeping berths. Nestled into the bluff, the extra height gives it a wide view of the cove. The cottage is one large open area with a pair of queen beds built into the walls and a spacious sitting area. A turn of the century fireplace with gas logs is in the center of the house, open to the sitting area and the beds, separating the sitting area from the newly renovated full kitchen and modern bath with a step-in shower. A large private hot tub for soaking is on the elevated deck, overlooking the Pacific and Little River Cove. Spacious, but with a cozy feel, the Little River House is often a retreat for honeymooners. Includes a discount on breakfast for two at Circa ’62 each morning.
- One all-inclusive flat rate at a significant savings
- Includes lodging and country gourmet breakfast for two
- Costs $179.00, Including all taxes & gratuities
- Numerous options available... Click Here to ask an Innkeeper
Terms & Conditions
- Availability ~ Available exclusively for residents of Mendocino, Humboldt, Trinity, Lake, Glenn, Del Norte, Shasta, Tehama and Colusa Counties
- Deposit required :: The Standard Deposit
- Must complete your stay by May 31st, 2017
- This package is available for a select group of accommodations for a limited time; blackout and holiday dates apply. What I’m trying to say is that this package is not available all of the time for all of our accommodations.
- Cancellation Policy :: Full refund minus a $40 reservation processing fee if cancelled at least 16 days prior to scheduled arrival, billed completely without refund if cancelled 15 days or less prior to scheduled date of arrival
- Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts, special offers, packages, promotions, gift certificates.
- Days of The Week Available :: Any Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday except for within 5 days of a national holiday
- Days of The Week Not Available :: Friday, Saturday, or Within five days of a national holiday.
- Months Available :: Any months except for June, July, August + September
- Months Not Available :: The months of June, July, August + September
- May Be Reserved No Earlier Than :: 3 weeks prior to scheduled date
- Must Be Reserved No Later Than :: 1 week prior to scheduled date
- Minimum Stay :: 2 Night
- Maximum Stay :: 5 Night
- Minimum Occupancy :: 2
- Maximum Occupancy :: All rates are double occupancy, each extra person beyond double occupancy in cabins + cottages are billed at $25 per person per day. Children over 5 are considered an extra person.
- Cancellation Policy :: Full refund minus a $40 processing fee if cancelled 16 days or more prior to scheduled arrival, Billed completely without refund if cancelled 15 days or less prior to scheduled date of arrival
- To benefit you must request this special when reserving, this rate cannot be applied to reservations already made
- Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts, special offers, packages, promotions, gift certificates or gift packages