Pelican's Pier Vacation Home
Fort Bragg, California
Enjoy 360 degrees of views from this newly rebuilt vacation home located south of Fort Bragg on the edge of Pomo Bluffs. You will enjoy beautiful and dramatic views of the Mendocino Coast – from Noyo Bay and the comings and goings of the Noyo fishing fleet to Todd’s Point to the meadows (and resident deer herd) of the Pomo Bluffs – through oversized picture windows or from the wraparound deck or from your private hot tub.
- Brand new ocean view home with fully appointed kitchen, gas fireplace, Wi-Fi, cable TV and DVD player
- Dog Friendly home and grounds - $25 per dog per night.
- No cleaning or hidden fees or deposits
- Private Hot Tub and Large Ocean View Deck with gas grill
- Located on the Pomo Bluffs overlooking Noyo Bay and the Pacific
- Located south of Fort Bragg and only minutes to local attractions and the Village of Mendocino
- Professional management and concierge service for sightseeing and activities
Pelican's Pier is a haven for travelers who want to enjoy the best lodging that the Mendocino Coast has to offer with three comfortable bedrooms and two full baths and lots of space to relax, reconnect and unwind from the stresses of the day to day. Pelican’s Pier is the perfect location for families or groups who desire a private vacation rental with a full kitchen, cozy gas fireplace and easy access to local attractions.
The upstairs living area is full of light with floor to ceiling windows framing incredible white water views of the Pacific, Noyo Bay and headlands. The full kitchen with a dishwasher, family dining area and adjoining spacious living room with a cozy gas fireplace, 42” HD Smart TV, WiFi, Stereo and DVD player is perfect for a group of friends or family to gather. There are also two Queen bedrooms upstairs, and one bathroom with an oversize step in shower.
The ground floor features the Master Bedroom with a King bed and an en suite bathroom, luxury linens and amenities with a tub and adjoining lounge with large flat screen TV, sectional sofa and sliding door that leads to the private outdoor hot-tub.