About the Cottages at Little River Cove
Our property is situated on a bluff across from the Pacific Ocean and features ten ocean view cottages that are spacious and welcoming lodging for your retreat. We offer a variety of floor plans with a modern design and comfortable contemporary furnishings, so you are sure to find one that will make this a very special getaway.
All of our cottages represent a huge value over a traditional Mendocino hotel with full sized gourmet kitchens and stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, coffee makers and high quality kitchenware. They also feature 32" flat panel televisions and DVD players, designer linens, plush robes, cozy gas fireplaces and complimentary Wi-Fi. The cottages are the perfect combination of the spacious privacy of a vacation rental and the amenities and services of a luxury Mendocino hotel.
Our beautiful, professionally landscaped grounds include rustic stone retaining walls, pathways for ambling, expansive lawns and lush planted gardens. Our ocean view flagstone patio, with an outdoor gas fireplace, grill and comfortable furniture, is another inviting location to take in the many gorgeous views of the Pacific. A stay at the Cottages at Little River Cove is sure to inspire and refresh you long after you've left us.
All of our luxurious cottages are private, stand alone units, and include:
- Cozy gas fireplaces and beautiful Pacific Ocean views to relax and inspire
- Gourmet kitchens with full sized appliances stocked with all the essential dishes, pots, pans and utensils
- Deluxe coffee makers with locally roasted coffee, organic tea, sweeteners, creamers, salt and pepper
- Contemporary furnishings, local photography and queen sized sleeper sofas
- Wide screen flat panel TV and DVD player, complimentary Wi-Fi, DVD and game library
- "Green" bath amenities, including soaps, shampoos, lotions and hair dryers
- Convenient access to surrounding attractions, including beaches, hiking and Little River golf course
- Helpful and knowledgeable staff who can ensure that you discover every aspect of the North Coast that intrigues you